Please NOTE the following:
- A MasterClass Certificate Will ONLY Be Issued To Those Who Pass Our Intentional Ministry Bible MasterClass Studies.
- It Is Important That Every Student/Learner Should PROMPTLY Send Back Answers & NOT delay or procrastinate.
- This 1st Class Is Delivered By Bishop Ola Elujoba. As We Grow In Class & Studies, Other Lecturers Will Deliver Theirs Also.
- Prizes, International Ministry Conference Opportunities, Pulpit Sharing, Etc. Potentially Awaits those who earn WORLDWIDE WORD MISSIONS INC. CERTIFICATES
IMBM 1O1 BY Bishop Olan Elujoba
20 Life-Lessons & Prayers From Joseph – Interactive Studies From Genesis 37, 39 – 45, (46-47)
- He was special. He was supernaturally endowed to see into the future through dreams. Life makes more sense when you operate under supernatural divine guidance.
- He had a healthy father/parental covering. Some lives are in Jeopardy because of absence of a fathers presence/voice/authorization.
- He hated evil and reported those who practiced it to appropriate authority figure(s). You cannot operate against evil and expect to be free from the devil’s attacks.
- He was counter attacked for taking righteous stance and decisions. Most right standing or right doing people take for granted that some others are offended when one chose to be different. Those who wanted to be Holy will be falsely tagged and unnecessarily persecuted as having holier-than-thou attitude. Most people expect that you go with the main flow or the Main Street. They expect strict adherence to traditions and prevailing cultures.
- He was outspoken. He freely communicated his heart. He was a straight shooter. He loved to put all his cards on the table. Communicating thoroughly without pretense is a Godly attribute. Too many people prefer to withhold from clear and accurate dialogue. They derive manipulative and controlling powers by being secretive. A true believer should avoid secretive dispositions.
- His forthrightness attracted negative raw emotions. He was loved just as much as he was extremely hated. Straightforward people can be so consumed by self confidence that they become oblivious to counter and negative emotional reactions that they trigger on while they are only being themselves. Saints ought to be very careful of people. Many people are unpredictable and can be mean, wicked, manipulating or conniving. .
- He was a natural caregiver. He was his father’s natural choice to send to care for his older siblings. He cared for people in the prison, at his master’s house, in Pharaoh’s palace, as well as over Egypt, and the rest of the world of his time. It is a great virtue to selflessly care for others.
- He grew wiser after bad experiences with people. He suffered, too many times, in the hands of people that he was sincerely poised to help or assist. He later realized that he had to be more tactical and strategic with relationships. Godly wisdom is essential for every Bible believer.
- He knew God for himself. He knew to pray. His prayers were not just to command God to get things done. He also talked about “downloading” God’s mind regarding other people’s dreams. He was keen on getting God’s mind across to people, whether they would like it, or not. He had faith in God. He had faith that God could bring what he planted the desire of, in one’s heart, to pass. He selflessly and willingly submitted to God’s will whether his circumstances were favorable/comfortable, or not. He never queried, “God, WHY ME?” Witnessing personal conviction to others is a great thing to do.
- He was so naturally and favorably disposed to solving other people’s problems. He was passionate about helping others to receive clarity on whatever it is that confused them. Solving others problems is a vital duty while trying to share God or Christianity with others. Christianity is for solving people’s problems.
- He never hated on anyone. He did not revenge on his offenders. He refused to look at those who sought to harm him as enemies that must be killed. There was no account of him wishing anyone evil. It is good to have a regular mindset to be a blessing and NOT harm people, NOR HURT THEM.
- He blessed his enemies and prayed for those that despitefully used him. He was a type of JESUS who excused people’s ignorance and wickedness away. True LOVE that excuse human frailty has always been in God’s agenda since time immemorial.
- He had integrity. He was the same character in public just as he was in private. He was upright in his dealings. He would say what he did and do whatever he said he would do. He was accountable. He could be trusted. People that represent God should not be dubious or operate by double standard or engaged in hypocrisy.
- He had divine presence. He was anointed. God’s divine life was around him to create signs, wonders and the miraculous without him making any fuss about it. The House Of Potiphar was prosperous and successful because of his presence in the household.
- He had enough reasons to be bitter against those that rejected and disappointed him, but he refused to give such negative force, a room, in his heart. Bitterness should have no room in God’s people’s hearts or minds.
- He had power with God. He tempered himself and AVOIDED abuse of his spiritual, ministry, physical and political power. For him, public display of God’s power was not the most important point of emphasis. Getting God’s solutions to manifest physically in the day-to-day running of human affairs in societies was the more important goal.
- He exhibited exemplary leadership skills. He was visionary’, courageous, decisive, committed, patiently enduring, dependable, and result-producing. Humility was part of his characteristics. Proud people tend to achieve less with others, than humble people.
- He became a people-power manager. He learned from school of hard knocks on how bad, people that you are trying to help, can be. Rather than develop a bad attitude towards peoples, he instead learned lessons of how harmful humans can be, and, how a leader MUST be patiently endure to manage them nonetheless. He would not have been a successful leader if he did not grow from the pains he suffered from family, friends, colleagues and others. His people-understanding and human-resource management skills are the reasons Potiphar, prison guard and Pharaoh handed over people over to him for executive management.
- He became a realist. He flowed with the intangible supernatural, like dreams and revelations, that controls the physical life from behind the scene, while at the same time, he operated natural, economic, military-kind authority and diplomatic principles.
- He did not wait on God to change situations and circumstances on earth. He accepted spiritual responsibility and took on earthly challenges on God’s behalf. Spiritual responsibility is not taking God’s place and acting like God so as to show-off to society. Spiritual responsibility is that a spiritually empowered man or woman accepts to be an intercessor. Bible defined intercessor is someone who is a bridge between Heaven and earth. A bridge between God’s will and the physical manifestations here on earth. An intercessor does not just pray, he or she takes all actions necessary to make things happen, as well. Isaiah 59 Spiritual responsibility is needed from more believers today!.
DOES THESE 20 LIFE-LESSONS COMPLETELY DESCRIBE YOU AND HOW YOU DO MINISTRY?
I need to work on the following areas of my life & ministry
Can you derive prayers for areas of your life and ministry where you fall short from these 20 points?
Can you share these points and prayers back to me?
Are there more points that you think we should add to these 20?
Are you satisfied with this level of studies ( Yes, No, It is below my expectation, It is just fair – Give reasons.
Next Session Will Derive & Provide Important Prayers Regarding Areas Of Our Shortcoming from Joseph Godly Standard.