This is a sequel to the earlier message on What It Means To Be Significant. As stated in the message, significant people learn to discover their innermost strengths. Based on inner convictions, they find out which of life’s huddles they are best suited to overcome. They do not resolve matters of life for selfish reasons, rather, their symbolic undertakings help others and give glory to God too.
It is good to know that the achievement of one who pursues significance can bring profit. Below is a set of possible guidelines that can help articulate a profitable path for a significant one.
HERE IS HOW SIGNIFICANT PEOPLE PROFIT!!!
1. They seek, search for and research people’s problems for which they are uniquely, peculiarly, designed, created or destined to solve.
2. They create different means of solving people’s problems. The problem-solving-means becomes products, that are readily available when those needing solutions come requesting for it.
3. They make (improve, develop, mold, form) themselves into “the person” that people want to solve their problems.
4. They find (look for, locate, walk up to) the people who are in need of their problem-solving products.
5. They give their product a packaging that is acceptable to people in need of it.
6. They seek and take effective charge of platforms that encourage purchase of their products.
7. When requested to speak on their product(s), they deliberately make proper presentations or speeches that encourage others to buy into their products.
8. They promote their product(s) – people who need your talent, skill, service or product will not buy it except they know where to find you or the product readily.
9. They put value and a price tag on their products.
10. They know how to profit from their solution-providing programs.
For continuity & increasing profit, Significant people:
1. Repackage themselves periodically
2. Repackage their products (or service) from time to time
3. Increase the no of times their products are offered up for purchase
4. Increase distribution points where their products are available for purchase
5. Recruit more people who can effectively push their product (or service) together with them