Banishing Blindness In Order To Enjoy Prophetic Insights
2 Kings 6: Eph. 2:17, Gen 15:5, 1 Cor. 12:1-11
To banish is to ban. It is to stop something or someone from manifesting in one’s presence thenceforth. It means to terminate something from reoccurring. It means to forbid, abolish or get rid of.
Many people are going through pains, hurt-feelings, disappointments and avoidable anguish of heart because they blindly walked into pains, hurt-feelings, disappointments and avoidable anguish, by themselves. Many remain poor because they allowed themselves to be blinded to means of getting richer. Many love-relationships fail when one or both parties get so passionately blind and fail to recognize the rich resources in the shared relationship.
Blindness is simply an inability to see things clearly for what they really are. You and I can no longer afford to continue walking into pains, problems and difficulties, that we should have had no business with, in the first place. We all need divinely empowered, God-given, prophetic insights, for each day of our lives going forward.
Prophetic insight is a God-inspired glimpse into the future. This conference fellowship is designed to help people acquire more prophetic insights into their own life circumstances, and the lives of loved ones around them.
Many people love to pray aimlessly, and for that reason they get few answered prayers. When you acquire prophetic insight, you receive a splendid spiritual tool, for accurate praying, and accurate answers.
Most relationship struggles will find peace when eyes of understanding are rightly enlightened.
Scriptures for today are found in
- 2 Kings 6:13-18 –How Elijah opened his servants eyes to get victory over physical and spiritual warfare
- Ephesians 1:17-18 -Apostle Paul telling us how important it is to pray for enlightenment of eyes of understanding
- Act 23:12-15 is Scripture of Apostle Paul escaping assassination attempt on his life from people who have vowed to not eat until he, Apostle Paul was killed. He escaped because he had advance insight into his enemy tactics.
- Genesis 15:5, 22:17, 26:4 are how God taught father Abraham on how to superimpose prophetic insight above factual insight. Life decisions should be based MORE on spiritual insights and not just physical facts.
Wisdom is another name for prophetic insight. Prophetic insight is the internal information received in advance of an oncoming event or activity that helps you prepare yours steps, actions and reactions; even before whatever it is actually occurs. Wisdom and Prophetic insight helps you take advantage of hindsight and foresight in order to develop insights for daily victories. It is time to stop approaching each day of our lives blindly. You all need to banish spiritual blindness and receive grace for prophetic insights that prepares you to win every raging battle from your adversaries.
Problems of blindness
- Loss of focus
- Dependency on others
- No meaningful life direction
- Defeats/Loss of winnable battles
- Missed opportunities
- Broken relationship – unnecessary strife & fights
Why Prayers Are NOT Answered
- 1 John 5:14 – when not asked according to His will. How do you know his will? By enlightened spiritual eyes.
- James 4:3 – because of lust problems, to consume on sense-full matters.
- 2 Cor. 12:9 – When grace is sufficient to carry one through, to bear whatever cross that needs be borne.