Check Out These Verifiable Bible Facts.
Total Number of times the following words appear in the entire King James Bible that has 66 books, 31,102 verses, 783,133 words
Witch – 2 times (OT), Witches – 0 times, Bewitched – 3 times (NT), Witchcraft – 3 times (2 in OT, 1 in NT), Wizard – 2 times in OT
- JESUS never used nor mentioned the word WITCH
- JESUS never taught a lesson about witchcraft
- JESUS never prayed against a witch
- JESUS never killed a witch, nor asked disciples to fear witches and wizards.
- JESUS never asked the church to pray for enemies to die, he wanted salvation for witches, wizards, and all enemies.
- Please guess how many times that some use these words in on single sermon.
- Please count how many churches and ministers have founded and built multi-million grandiose ministries that kept folks bound to fears of these words.
- Please count how many make belief movies and films that have been made to entrench powers of these fear-bound words.
So? Are there witches, wizards and witchcraft practitioners? Absolutely, YES! Does the Bible (Old & New Testament) give them prominence or significance? NOOOO!!!
But!!! Who bewitched many, especially African preachers to build fear-based ministries that talk and message more about witchcraft than the dominion that believers have in Christ JESUS???
Please share! Many need to be liberated from life-long unBiblical fears. An entire generation of multiple millions of “Christians” have been bewitched by false anti-Bible messages and conniving spiritual leaders.
(This is a foretaste from Olan Elujoba’s newest book on WHAT CHRISTIANS NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WITCHCRAFT AND OPERATIONS OF FAMILIAR SPIRITS)