Some reasons why men and women do not mix easily in relationship includes the facts that their:
- Mental Worldview is primarily different
- Sexual expectations are opposites
- Approach to Life Assignments Vary & not easily alike
- Bottom-lines are not usually the same
- Spiritual Sensitivity Are Poles Apart
That is why humility, wisdom & maturity are importantly required to foster unity in every relationship. These qualities do not just come by will-power but by disciplined learning and understanding of true LOVE, which is primarily spiritual. Spiritual LOVE delivers needed keys that makes such uncommon qualities to be cheaply available. JESUS Christ came for the sole reason of exemplifying true LOVE as a basis for improving relationships.
Symptoms of Immaturity – Immature Ones Are Always Easily UPSET!
- Unable to accept a principled stand against own false actions, habit, tradition, crazy custom and wrongly upheld crowd-mentality-culturing
- Pettiness and being easily provoked by contrary pronouncements, views, opinions or painful rebuke
- Status-consciousness – always age/accomplishment/gender-conscious with competitive self-comparison
- Emotional negative sensitivity to receiving any form of correction because tone and tact are more important than adjusting to confrontational truths
- Taking most issues too personal because of inability to separate principled stands from personal attacks
Signs of Maturity – Matured Ones Disciplines/Seasons Self With WISDOM
- Willingness to wait patiently on opposition with anticipation of, soonest, better understanding
- Intimate interest in working differences towards possible agreeable central theme
- Solving issues and problems while avoiding emotional upheavals
- Daring to discuss thorny issues by being level-headed
- Offering options and positions for accommodating other provocative positions
- Minimizing offences by picking truthful words while staying afloat of turbulent rhetoric
IMMATURE Actions Includes:
- Impulsive Intolerant insistence on own ways and views ALONE
- Miscalculating & Maintaining of detrimental rigid standpoints
- Moribund ”Milking” of points only for self-centered opinionated arguments
- Arrogantly antagonizing another, with prejudiced positions, just for the fun of it
- Temper-tantrum deployment as a regular tool, used for maximum manipulation
- Unwillingness and inability to focus on ultimate mutual overall goals and bigger picture
- Repeats of habits and mistakes that produces unproductive outcomes all the time
- Embarrassing others just to make self the “front and center” of most matters.
MATURE Relationship Reactions Includes:
- Maintaining positive merciful posture that is pre-calculated for hopeful achievement of mutual peace and progress
- Actively engaging in thoughtful actions that is calculated to produce acceptable outcomes
- Temperately training self to be sound in controlled use of words that will more easily achieve purposed end goals
- Unwilling to allow less than best possibilities hold sway in interactions
- Re-affirms others and smartly disarms from toxic tendencies
- Experience is amassed and properly deployed to encourage easy conflict resolutions.
You may want to ask for divine HELP since none of us was born with enough humility, wisdom or maturity from our mother’s womb. I would personally pray as follows:
LORD Jesus, I ask that you will fill my heart with supernatural LOVE ability. I do not want to be taken for granted in my intimate relationship. I do not want to be taken undue advantage of. I therefore ask to you come in my heart and teach me to enjoy life and my important relationships. I would like to be a worthy example of a true lover. Please make that possible for me. I pray that you will touch hearts of people around me. Please give such ones ability to receive and reciprocate true love towards me also. In JESUS name I prayed. Amen.
Please find more materials available on Amazon or Barnes & Nobles, from Bishop Olan Elujoba by clicking on the next link or photo. Click HERE https://www.amazon.com/Olan-Elujoba/e/B0742QVN77 or on this picture
KEEPING LIFE SIMPLE BY UNDERSTANDING TRUE LOVE
For life to be kept simple, personal relationships and involvements with other people have to be delicately well-managed. The book on true LOVE, is a massive tool to help achieve a properly managed, peace-filled, fruitful & simple life.
Why Some Abandon Marital LOVE.
Some have disappointments about marital relationship and have decided to not want anything to do further with another opposite sex. Many have replaced the space in their hearts for a true LOVE with other activities and non-marital people. Meanwhile, it is still possible to enjoy God’s will in marriage.
8 Passionate Prayers About LOVE (2)
It is easy to let go of workable relationship without seeking solutions. But, for those who may realize that there are no spotless saints or angels anywhere, prayerful tools can be engaged to resolve even the most difficult relationship conflicts
Arising Back Into Arms Of LOVE
Many act like the Bible prodigal son. Male or female, such take undue advantage of another's magnanimity without even knowing what they did. Some need to recognize how not to mistakenly abort but return into a true LOVE relationship.
12 Insights & Prayers For A Stronger & More Loving WOMAN
A lifetime book material that throws helpful insights into womanhood. It contains LOVE nuggets as well as uncommon truths on why women usually act and react the way they do.
What LOVE Is, What LOVE Is Not (Book)
True LOVE is God’s attribute and characteristics. It is beyond casual friendship or romance. If more people understand God kind of LOVE, which is not stupid, blind or ignorant, they will enjoy better life and smoother flowing relationships.
A 31-day Guide On Longer-Lasting LOVE
A book that helps heal the control center of your life. Your relationship is determined by the state of your own heart more than it is by another person.
KEEPING LIFE SIMPLE BY UNDERSTANDING MARRIAGE “LAW & ORDER”
The book corrects many myths and misrepresentations of Bible truths on family. Many have become negligent of Bible requirements and take core-foundation marriage “law and order” for granted.