NAME – Dr. Peggy Kemi Adegoke
NAME OF MINISTRY – DOZme International Inc.
MAILING ADDRESS FOR CHURCH/MINISTRY/ORGANIZATION:
12836 Lomas Blvd. NE
Zip Code: 87112
Country: United States
Building Address For Church/Ministry/Organization Street Address:
12836 Lomas Blvd. NE Ste B.
Zip Code: 87112
Country: United States
E-MAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
My name is Peggy K. Adegoke. I am married with two beautiful children. An ordained minister of the Lord Jesus Christ, a christian life coach, biblical counselor and bible teacher . I gave my life to the Lord while in secondary school and by His grace, I have have served under great servants of God in various roles within the local church. In 2011, the Lord called me to start a blog writing & teaching ministry for women which later became a teaching and outreach ministry, Daughters of Zion Ministries aka DOZme Int’L. For the last 7 years we have been privileged to empower women around the world through sound biblical teaching messages, local bible study groups, prayer and encouragement and outreach in Boise and Albuquerque here in the United States. In December 2017, the Lord revealed that it was time for me to go into full time ministry and so I left my position with state of New Mexico in January of 2018 to do God’s work.
Living Water Christian Services LLC, a christ centered business was established according to the leading of the Holy Spirit in January 2018. This ministry is committed to serving women and their families both in the US and around the world through our coaching, biblical counseling, mentoring and educational services.
In 2012, after the founding of Daughters of Zion Ministries, I was led to return back to school for postgraduate ministry studies and finally in August 2017, I earned a Doctorate in Biblical Studies with a concentration in Interdisciplinary studies from Masters University of Divinity, Evansville Indiana. I attended Kennesaw State University, UTEP and FTU for my Bachelors and Master degrees in Business Administration.
In addition to my secular and ministry education, I also hold the following certifications and memberships
- Licensed and Ordained Minister with the National Association of Christian Ministers (NACM)
- Ordained Minister with the United Christian Faith Ministries EA ( UCFM)
- Certified Christian Counselor (CCC) International Institute of Faith Based Counseling
- Professional Certified Empowerment Life Coach (PCELC) Empowerment Coaching Academy
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) American Association of Medical Assistants
- Premier Member – AACC- American Association of Christian Counselors
- Member – International Association of Biblical Counselors
I recently completed a certificate program in mental health and psychological First Aid at Johns Hopkins University and currently working on a Masters in Biblical Counseling and course program for state licensing as a drug & alcohol counselor.
Please Type In Your Statements of Belief:
I wholeheartedly believe in:
1. The Holy Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, and the person of the Holy Spirit as one. 1 John 5:7
2. Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues. Acts 1:5
3. New testament biblical practices of the Holy communion, washing of the feet, sprinkling of the Blood. John 13:3-8, Acts 19:11-12, John 13:3-8.
4. The manifestation of God’s power through signs and wonders, Luke 9:1, 1 Corin 2:4, Isaiah 8:18.
5. The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, the virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His atoning death through his shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of God, the Father and in His personal return to earth in power and glory.
6. The Infallibility of the Holy Scriptures, the Bible as the final authority in all matters of doctrine, conducts relative to daily living.
7. The administration of spiritual gifts led by the Spirit for the edification of the church of God. 1 Corinthians 12:4-7
8. The personal return of Jesus Christ, the eternal damnation in a literal hell for the wicked and everlasting life with the living God for the righteous.
Please Type In Your Major Achievement So Far & Plans For The Next Few Years
Prior to going into full time ministry, I enjoyed a 15 year in career in IT & Telecom Consulting Services where I developed excellent customer services and Account Management skills.
In 2013, I embarked on a new career in Health & Human Services, and my focus was to reach out to the undeserved population in the community. Over the last five years, I have gained broad experiences through both paid employment and volunteer work serving the refugee community, the homeless population (mostly women and children), the children in foster care, and working with individuals struggling with drug & alcohol addiction.
My plan for the next few years is to travel across the United States and International for mission trips and speaking engagements- empowering women to enable them fulfil God’s purpose for their lives.
Please Indicate Your Most Important Reason For Applying
For Partnership & Support
Please Select All Other Reasons That You May Also Be Interested in joining Worldwide WORD Missions Associates & Affiliates
To Contribute To Missions
Invitation To Conferences
International Ministers Networks
To Offer Leadership Skill
For Collaborations on True LOVE TV
WORLDWIDE WORD MISSIONS INC COMMENT:
Please Contact Dr. Peggy Kemi Adegokeo by email or phone conversation to support or work alongside her ministry. You can take advantage of her services & ministry. Her Cell Phone Number is + 1 (208) (957) 0038 Work Phone No is + 1 (505) 226-1832 Email is – email@example.com & website address is http://livingwaterchristianservices.com/
Dr. Peggy lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico with her husband and children. She is an active member of her local church and in addition, serves as a regional leader with the United Christian Faith Ministries Evangelistic Association.
Her approach to coaching, counseling, mentoring and teaching is with a genuine heart of love and compassion, working strictly from a Biblical worldview to bring the individual from a place of brokenness to complete wholeness.
Area of Coaching Specialty:
WORLDWIDE WORD MISSIONS INC IS OPEN TO RECEIVE SUPPORT FOR MISSIONS & MINISTRY ACTIVITIES OF ANY AND ALL OF OUR ASSOCIATE/AFFILIATE.
Please click on the donate button below to make a MISSIONS/MISSIONARY donation. The Lord bless you for doing so. In JESUS name. Amen.